UKAWARE – not long to go for the 3rd annual green and ethical lifestyle exhibition
Taking place on 16th and 17th April 2010, in Olympia Two, London, UK AWARE is the UK’s only green and ethical lifestyle exhibition, and will bring together 200 exhibitors, 15,000 visitors, 100 low carbon vehicles and over 50 world class guest speakers.
Exhibitors will be showcasing thousands of products and services ranging from cars to computers, from fashion to food and from travel to advice services and attractions include:
- The Green Machines Expo: the UK’s largest showing of low carbon vehicles.
- The Green Business Start-up Surgery: an oasis of solutions for budding entrepreneurs to help make dreams become reality.
- Clothes swapping party: a chance for anyone to get a completely new to you wardrobe without damaging the environment or spending a penny.
- Kids area: shows and interactive activities designed to inspire young minds…a perfect Easter holiday outing!
- Morsbags: an oasis of creative surprises and haberdashery delights – voted best feature by our visitors last year.
The exhibiton is from 10am to 6pm each day and profits from ticket sales for UK AWARE 2010 will be donated to charity. www.ukaware.com